Breakfasts, salads, cakes, and evening nibbles along with Red Roaster organic coffee, wine, beer, juices and smoothies.
The Barefoot Cafe has a lovely decked area looking south west across the volleyball courts to the Brighton Pier. To check out some pics of the cafe take a look at the Barefoot Cafe Gallery.
- Salad wrap with guacamole, cheese & salad
- Selection of home-made salads (add quiche, falafels & hummus, tuna mayo, Sussex ham)
Hot jacket potato buttered with various fillings (chilli, cheese, beans, tuna, coleslaw, hummus)
Home made soup of the day with bread
Check out a short video showing the inside of the Barefoot Cafe
The Barefoot Café BBQ is lit every 'Sunny Sunday' in the summer from around 2pm (weather permitting).
- Handmade 1/4lb burger £4.50
Book your own BBQ
A great way to finish off your fun in the sand is to book in a BBQ for your friends or colleagues. We offer private BBQ’s on weekdays and certain Sundays for groups of 10 plus, great for staff do's or just an after work get together, when you book some beach sports.
We offer three BBQ options
- Handmade 1/4 burger in a floury bap with onions and relish £4.50 (min 20)
- Handmade 1/4 burger in a floury bap, pork sausage & two homemade salads £8.50 (min 15)
- Handmade 1/4 burger, sausage, chilli & lime mackerel, corn on the cob & three salads £12.00 (min 10)
(Veggie options available)
All our meat comes from local butcher Seckers of Richardson Rd, Hove or Southover Food Company. Both pride themselves on the quality of their meat, making sure their farm suppliers have excellent animal rearing standards.
To make and enquiry please call or email us with the following information:
Acoustic Live Music & BBQ
Join us for one of our monthly acoustic live music evenings that run on the last Friday of every month between May and September. Live acoustic music and a sizzling BBQ make it a perfect place to spend a summers evening. It’s free to come along but booking a BBQ plate is essential if you wish to eat. A bumper plate of BBQ food costs £10. Check out when the next BBQ is on by visiting our ‘What’s On’ page.