You are here: Our Sponsors » Barefoot Wine
Barefoot Wine was launched in the USA in 1986 by two bohemian Americans, Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey. The brand is all about being 'Barefoot'; living the carefree Californian lifestyle, having fun and not taking anything too seriously. So, Barefoot is great tasting, easy to drink wine you can enjoy with friends. The brand has been so popular in the USA that in 2007 it was the biggest selling wine brand!*
For more information on Barefoot Wine, check out their website www.barefootwine.co.uk
There are four wines available, and there really is something for everyone. Why not try...
- Barefoot Pinot Grigio - the flavours of cool, crisp citrus and peach make this wine so refreshing.
- Barefoot White Zinfandel Rose – seriously lush pineapple and strawberry ensure this wine is deliciously crisp.
- Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc – fresh juicy melon and pear give this wine a real zesty twist.
- Barefoot Merlot – dry warming berry flavours - so smooth
- Moscato - sweet with hints of juicy peach and apricot
Barefoot Wine is available to enjoy at NIVEA SUN Yellowave, in the Barefoot Cafe, where you can chill out and relax after a fun game of beach volleyball. You can also find the wine at over 100 local independent retailers in Brighton & Hove. To find out where your nearest store is, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Barefoot Wine we are passionate about our products, and a team of Barefooters are employed to spread the words – Get Barefoot and have a great time! You might see them on the streets of Brighton in their quest to make Barefoot available to as many people as possible, so give them a wave!
*Barefoot Wine is the No 1 Still Wine brand in the USA in 2007 (Source: IRI).
Check out one of our main events at NIVEA SUN Yellowave - The Barefoot Wine UK Footvolley Championships